With experience galore in this type of fencing, Fencerite should be your first choice
when it comes to your sporting and recreational fencing requirements.
- Pipe and chainlink mesh is a low maintenance, versatile and cost effective fence commonly
used to fence tennis and netball courts, hockey fields, baseball/softball arenas and cricket nets
- A very popular, low maintenance, versatile and cost effective fence option
- Generally mesh wire is 2.5mm diameter but can be increased to 3.15mm for an even stronger fence
- Our New Zealand made Chainlink mesh has a 50mm aperture (diamond) but can be reduced
to 25mm in size
- Fencerite only uses the highest quality Zinc/Aluminium coated wire that meets the strict AS/NZS standard
- If your preference is a black fence we can use PVC coated or fusion bonded wire combined
with powder coated black pipe
Fencerite also provides maintenance if need be – as we understand the hard life these fences
get in a sporting environment.